Welcome to the AQMS Software Trac system
AQMS stands for ANSS Quake Monitoring System
NB: For the last 2 years it was referred to as the name CHEETAH and this pervades the wiki still. CHEETAH stood for CISN High Efficiency Earthquake Tracking Analysis and Harvesting
AQMS is using Trac to couple SVN source browsing, wiki creation for documentation and discussing software issues related to the CISN package, ticketing tasks, and management of project goals (using the Roadmap function). CHEETAH was the code name for the first release of the AQMS software originally known as the CISN Real Time and Post Processing Software. AQMS is based on standard Earthworm 7.X and an Oracle 10g Database with C++ and Java applications for support and processing.
The AQMS Software group consists of the following individuals, in no particular order: Pete Lombard, Doug Given, Doug Neuhauser, Ellen Yu, Paul Friberg, Kalpesh Solanki, Rae Yip, Sid Hellman, Eric Thomas, Brian Flagg, Stephane Zuzlewski, Lynn Dietz, Allan Walter, and many many more. Join the fun!
AQMS Software Documentation
- Software Overview
- Software System Compilation/Installation/Upgrade
- Real Time Software Overview
- Post Processing Sofware Overview
- Database Overview
AQMS Downloads and Updates and Notices
- Release1.0 (not ready yet for public consumption)
- NETOPS V meeting in Pasadena, California Feb 2+3, 2011
- vault.gps.caltech.edu patched: AQMS SVN and Trac updated to latest stable versions
- Join the ANSS AQMS Google group
- Join the monthly standards conference calls.
- It is Earthworm at the core, so join the Earthworm Google Group too.